Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Father's pride and joy?

Kinsey Family where are you?

I look at this picture of a father and his baby and I wonder what goes through a father’s mind when he holds his child for the first time, when he watches him or her grow up, when he walks her down the aisle. And I also wonder, does this child treasure the moments that she did have with her father? I have a small handful of pictures of my Dad and I treasure each one.

The baby must be a grandmother herself now. Id love to return these pictures so her grandkids could see them.




"Barbara Ellen Kinsey, where are you? I have this beautiful picture, of your Father and you, that I'd like to give you."

Together with the picture above, the pictures below were all in a mini Kodak paper album marked "Barbara Ellen Kinsey, Home Trailer, March & April 1951" Note: It is hard to tell if it says "Ellen" or "Eillen".


This blog is a search for the Kinsey Family  {Read about it here}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...